W5500-EVB-M3, W5500 Evaluation Board with STM32F103RCT6 + W5500 design, based on the ARM Cortex-M3 platform.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Support for hardware TCP/IP protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Supports eight independent ports (Socket) while communication
- Support power-down mode
- Wake on LAN
- Support for high-speed serial peripheral interface (SPI Mode 0,3)
- Internal 32K byte receive buffer
- Built-in 10BaseT / 100BaseTX Ethernet physical layer (PHY)
- Supports auto-negotiation (10/100-Based full / half duplex)
- Does not support IP fragmentation
- 3.3V operating voltage, I / O port 5V voltage signal;
- LED status display (full / half duplex, network connection, network speed, active)
- 48-pin LQFP lead-free package (7x7mm, 0.5mm pitch)
|Core Board||TCP/IP Core||W5500||Hardwired TCP/IP Software Stack|
|J1, J2 pin||external pin||2.54mm 12*2|
|RJ-45||MAG Jack||without transformer and LED|
|USB to RS232 chip||FT232RL|
|J3，J4 pin||External pin||2.54mm 12*2|
|P3 pin||J-Tag socket||2.54mm 10*2|
|Button||Direct Push Button||6 piece|
No customer reviews for the moment.